Thursday 25 February 2021

My Wishlist Mood board

 I am a very visual person, I love a mood board and I like to have a visual guide for anything that I am working on. I also make endless wish-lists, but mine are visual that I print out and tick off as I get them! 

I know a tad excessive but it is good for keeping me from making impulsive purchases! This is a recent one that I have been working my way through! Some pieces I already have, others I am working towards. 

Click the pink words to take you to the page:

Top left to right:

Black kettle - Alessi

Brown round vase - Cooee

Paper pulp boxes - Ferm Living

Armchair - &Tradition: Fly

Black shelves - Gjest


Middle left to right:

Modular shelving - Ebarza

Grey vases - 101cph

White side table - &Tradition

Shell vase - Ferm Living

White table lamp - Ferm Living

Brown pillar vase - Cooee

Last row:

White basket pot & white solid pot - Ferm Living

Black vases - Cooee

Picture - BYCDesign at The Poster Club

Grey lamp - &Tradition

Black small bird - cooee

Black toaster - Alessi

Grey vase - 101cph

Grey sofa covers - Bemz

Black candelabra - Ferm Living 

Grey jug - Zara Home






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig