Saturday 10 April 2021

My wishlist mood board part 2

I thought I would do a follow up with my most recent mood board that I am working my way through! Some pieces I have already purchased, others I am working towards. I am always tempted to look at the highstreet for the 'inspired' items that are similar to the high end however, a lot of these pieces are classics, limited editions or re-issued from the 50s,60s and beyond. It is an investment in something that I will keep (hopefully) for a long time. So my mantra is 'buy well, not cheap' - that doesn't mean blow all your money. Just buy the best you can afford. 

Click the pink link below to take you directly to the item:

Top left to right:
Grey & black chair: Trento chair available at Soul & Tables
Pedestal side table: Lato from &Tradition - available at Designitch
Palm Beach book: Assouline available at The Bowery Company
Black dining table: Fritz Hansen 'Caramite' (limited edition re-issue)
Brown portable lamp: &tradition available at Finnish Design Shop


Middle left to right:
Square coffee table: from &Tradition - Fly table available at Designitch
large floor mirror: 'Sienna' Custom No.9
Small black portable lamp: Hay design available at Finnish Design Shop
Curved desk lamp:  Fritz Hansen 'Kaiser Idell' available at Designitch
Wooden vases: Bound No.82
Black large bowl: Pottery Barn
Black Bird: Norman Copenhagen 'shorebird' available at Skandium
Painting:  Aure available at The Poster Club


Bottom left to right:
Lady statue: Vera at Abigail Adhern
Sand bowl: 101CPH available at The Bowery Company
Black and wicker chair: Wood Culture
Gourd baskets: Bound No.82
Wall Light: DCW éditions - Mantis wall light available at Finnish Design Shop


This is my round up of all the lovely things I am LOVING right now. Some pieces I am lucky enough to own, others I have clients whom adore this style and I get to work with them and others I am working towards owning! 


All Images copyright to the designer. Other stores stock these items, these are just who I would choose to buy them through. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig