Saturday 29 May 2021

The Kids room Covered

I am a sucker for a well designed and aesthetically pleasing children's room. I am a marketers dream: send me an image of a great looking piece of kit and I am handing over the cash. I thought I would put together what I am coveting right now in one easy mood board with all the links underneath. 


Top left to right:

Wood play gym: Ebarza

Rattan crown: Tribe Dubai

Woven lions head: Martin & Ella

RuPaul book: The Book Depository

Lion Cushion: Nobodinoz @ Smallable

2nd line left to right:

Stripe towel: Liewood @ Marmarland

Magic banner: Seb & Charlie

Pink sheets: Swedish Linens @ Martin & Ella

Shell baseball cap: Liewood @ Marmarland

Hanging swing: Tiipii @ Tribe Dubai

Bottom line left to right:

Pink scooter: Birdie Kids @ Elli Junior

Kids rainbow poster: StudioLoco @Martin & Ella

Wooden mushrooms: Moon Picnic @ The Kids Collection

Wooden market cart: Hearth & Hand @ Target

Bunny lamp: Rose in April @ Bobby Rabbit

Giant octopus stuffed toy: Bigstuffed @ Smallable

Pink bike: Banwood @ Elli Junior


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig